HAPPINESS (Part 3) HAPPINESS (Part 3)

Besides the obvious that the story was well-written all throughout, this was the penultimate for me especially in terms of the shading. That right there is the kind of shading I'm aiming for in some of my future animation endeavors.

Did you learn from anyone or anywhere or were you mostly self taught?

BryanV responds:

Thanks, I'm completely self taught.

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

I love your style and the overall production value. The no-dialogue was also a fitting touch. You, sir have gained my follow :P

Patrick The Penguin | Walk Together | Music Video Patrick The Penguin | Walk Together | Music Video

I'll look past the fact that I don't like songs where you can hear autotune clearly.

This is all together too spastic for me. I know penguins are like birds, in that they can move spastically most of the time, or maybe its a character trait. I can't tell.

I'll sneak a peek at your page and give the others actual review.

PatrickThePenguin responds:

Thanks utubedude8245onNG!

Sliding Bridge Sliding Bridge

Great work with this. Not only is the simplistic stick figure style not bothersome, but this is a good puzzle game that many times over offers up new and interesting difficulty.

Looking forward to seeing future creations from you and your team.

Take Two Take Two

Easily addicting and equally challenging. Keep up the great work!

sheldy responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

RedGreen RedGreen

The 3D Unity aspect was cool. Perhaps there should be a dash button. Something to make the red player move faster. Also, as the greens really start to pile up, scatter special powerups about, like a big lazer that lasts a few seconds. It could even go on a level system, gradually getting harder. The enemies could attack to in the later levels. Lastly, in case you meant it, there probably should be a health display of some kind.
Keep up the great work!

DJKillTip - Impression DJKillTip - Impression

nice sound. You ever thought of doing any dubstep?

KillTip responds:

Yeah i have. But im more of a electro/electro house producer. I like listening to dubstep but i love producing electro. :)