Sliding Bridge Sliding Bridge

Great work with this. Not only is the simplistic stick figure style not bothersome, but this is a good puzzle game that many times over offers up new and interesting difficulty.

Looking forward to seeing future creations from you and your team.

Take Two Take Two

Easily addicting and equally challenging. Keep up the great work!

sheldy responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

RedGreen RedGreen

The 3D Unity aspect was cool. Perhaps there should be a dash button. Something to make the red player move faster. Also, as the greens really start to pile up, scatter special powerups about, like a big lazer that lasts a few seconds. It could even go on a level system, gradually getting harder. The enemies could attack to in the later levels. Lastly, in case you meant it, there probably should be a health display of some kind.
Keep up the great work!

Soom Soom

Highly addictive, gets the puzzle solving juices flowing in the brain, will definitely come back to play more. Keep up the good work

Monster Castle: LevelPack Monster Castle: LevelPack

Dude this is really fun. I might be playing it for a while! lol

Squirrel Physics Squirrel Physics

This is fun and interesting, is it a demo here or is it kind of just a test game?

Thirteen Gates Thirteen Gates

this is challenging because i don't know where the exit is. Very interesting though. How do you make a first person 2d shooter this way? and make it look like a 3d world?

Shooter Shooter

While this is a good concept, the movement needs some work.
The turret moves too slow.
Thats my only problem

Smash Em Up Smash Em Up

This is fun! Contemplating buying it for my ipod

Territory WAR Territory WAR

nostalgia

me and my bro used to play this all the time!!! It was so much fun then and still is now!!!