HAPPINESS (Part 3) HAPPINESS (Part 3)

Besides the obvious that the story was well-written all throughout, this was the penultimate for me especially in terms of the shading. That right there is the kind of shading I'm aiming for in some of my future animation endeavors.

Did you learn from anyone or anywhere or were you mostly self taught?

BryanV responds:

Thanks, I'm completely self taught.

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

I love your style and the overall production value. The no-dialogue was also a fitting touch. You, sir have gained my follow :P

Patrick The Penguin | Walk Together | Music Video Patrick The Penguin | Walk Together | Music Video

I'll look past the fact that I don't like songs where you can hear autotune clearly.

This is all together too spastic for me. I know penguins are like birds, in that they can move spastically most of the time, or maybe its a character trait. I can't tell.

I'll sneak a peek at your page and give the others actual review.

PatrickThePenguin responds:

Thanks utubedude8245onNG!

VEZ [Part 1] VEZ [Part 1]

Concept and story is interesting enough. It could use a bit more weight and general "fluidity", but that comes simply with repetition and practice.

One easter egg I found generally amusing was the female characters gun with "caps lock" written on it.

Looking forward to seeing what part 2 adds.

Post Exam Stress Post Exam Stress

I, for one am a fan of giving the illusion that the rest of the body is there by drawing it going off the screen, but you should look into making this flash a bit smaller on stage size, because I was clearly able to see where you did the illusions at. Just a bit of constructive criticism. Other than that, good animation, clean it up a bit maybe, but other than that,
Keep up the good work

Maroooned Maroooned

Simplistic, with a bit of humor thrown in.
Keep up the good work

Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud

Art style was pretty good, story got suddenly random, but random is funny. Keep up the great work!

The Hellhole The Hellhole

Really love the art style. Story was also good despite no dialogue. Keep up the great work!

A Story of the Story A Story of the Story

While the art direction needs some work, the story wasn't too bad. I have my share of weird educational cartoons, so don't feel alone on this

Wafflewhale responds:

Thank you so much for an actual helpful review! You are the ONLY one so far that's said something positive and logical. I do understand that the drawings need quite some work, although, SOME of the frames I drew badly on purpose, just to add more of a weird feeling to it.

And thanks for the second sentence, too. Now I don't feel alone either.

I'll have the' I'll have the'

The animation was really good, the concept caught me off guard a bit. Nice work. Keep it up

JaceC responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words! Look back for upcoming stuff!